I am writing to reach out to readers, young and old who have always wanted to study English in North America (Canada or the United States) but did not have the financial means to do it. My vision is to connect you with the resources and means to make your dream a reality.
The topics I plan to cover include but are not limited to:
- Types of programs such as CEFR and others (what’s that all about?)
- Difference between Cambridge and TOEFL
- Foundation/Pathway Programs
- place of historical significance
- Living in America in the age of tweets, blogs and burgers.
I want to connect with readers who feel it is important to their personal or professional development to become fluent in English
In the long run I hope to establish a resource and reference center that will help learners make their dream become a reality.